It’s a daring statement, but internet marketing can really change your business. Not only the way you do business, but also where, how and when you reach your clients.
Using internet for expanding the reach has changed many other businesses, so why not yours?
Read about what internet marketing is and what it’s not, then continue reading about how it can help you improve your Google rankings, get more traffic from the web and in the end achieve higher revenues in a better and more cost-effective way than you ever thought was possible.
Why is Everyone Concerned with Google?
Google controls 90.92% of worldwide search engine traffic according to StatCounter, with Bing and Yahoo tied in a distant second place at about 3.7%!
This trend has remained very stable in the past and with no serious competition on the horizon, you can expect Google to keep their position as market leader for the near future.
Google keeps its place at the top because it is functionally the best search engine at finding relevant information for its users. If your site ranks highly on Google, your rankings on Bing and Yahoo follow.
According to the respected research firm Kelsey Group, 97% of consumers use the internet to learn about local businesses, products, and services before buying them. It makes sense to get in front of your target market on the internet, but how do you do that?
Internet marketing through search engine optimization is the answer.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves the process of improving the visibility of a website to search engines and its ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). While it is an imprecise science, a certain set of techniques help to improve your website’s search engine visibility and rankings in the SERPs.
Did you know:
- The site ranking in the first place on Google receives 36.4% of all traffic for that search term
- Positions 1-3 on Google receive 58.4% of all traffic for a selected search term
- 89.0% of all search traffic for a certain term only clicks through listings on the first page of Google
The statistics for these situations vary depending on who performs the research, but they all fall in very similar ranges.
The point is this:
- It’s essential for your business to be ranked as highly on Google as possible
- If you rank on page 2 or later, you basically don’t exist in the minds of consumers
A huge difference, perhaps thousands of sales or visitors, exists between being ranked first or tenth on Google. And, to top it all off, the methods search engines use to decide website rankings change monthly! At Devenia, it is our job to watch these changes and help your site keep up a ranking and presence where your target market will find you.
3 Reasons Why You Should Use Our Internet Marketing Services
- Never sign a contract – you can cancel at any time
- Pay only for results – we only bill once you rank on the 1st page of Google
- We work globally – and help your rankings grow in any country
Who Benefits from Search Engine Optimization / SEO?
The answer is everyone! Search engine optimization / SEO can make a huge difference for any company. In just a few months, it is possible to increase your website’s traffic and profits by thousands!
No matter what size or type of firm you are, Devenia is available to help – even if you don’t have a website yet.
Why Should You hire us?
- Monitoring changes in search engine algorithms requires significant work. Our experienced SEO professionals take care of this for you so you can focus on more important business tasks.
- We have an extensive database of authority websites (more than 4500 websites) at our disposal. In the eyes of search engines, links from more authoritative websites make your website more important than less authoritative ones.
- We are careful to never violate search engine rules, which can harm your site’s rankings, or get you banned altogether.
- Fees for our services are small in comparison to the profits your business will experience as a result of our internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) services – and we never charge in advance! You pay for what you get. No hidden costs.