Get More Customers in Switzerland from Internet
We can help you improve your Google rankings, and get more customers in Switzerland to your business website from people searching on the web.
In the end you will achieve higher revenues in a better and more cost-effective way than you ever thought was possible.
When you are visible in search, new clients comes in fast.
24 hours a day
Visibility in search means your business makes money around the clock.
We will help you get clients
No complicated routines or contracts. We invoice you based on results.
Get in now!
You are missing out on a lot of business. Let us together change that!
You have discovered Devenia, a leader in search engine optimization in Switzerland and internet marketing in Switzerland! At Devenia, our goal is to help your business rank highly in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Without the services of an experienced and professional firm like Devenia, your chances of successful search engine optimization in Switzerland and internet marketing in Switzerland are slim!
Social Media and Internet Marketing in Switzerland
Make no mistake about it, everyone knows the social media are a great way to perform internet marketing in Switzerland and search engine optimization in Switzerland! Usage of social media, however, can vary widely by nation. Facebook, for example, recently fell to being the second most popular social media outlet in Ireland, capturing a market share of 41.87% of social media traffic, which compares to StumbleUpon’s 48.76%! Facebook remains the leader of social media in Switzerland, currently capturing a market share of 56.56% of social media traffic. Facebook’s grasp on social media traffic, however, is tenuous, as that market share was at 78.79% just four months previous. YouTube and StumbleUpon, as we have observed in many other European nations, compete for second place, with YouTube grabbing a market share of 21.66% of social media traffic and StumbleUpon maintaining a market share of 14.2%. Businesses interested in search engine optimization in Switzerland and internet marketing in Switzerland must be wary of these ever-changing trends if they want to remain ahead of the competition.
Browser Version and Internet Marketing in Switzerland
Monitoring the most common browser can also be a challenge for businesses pursuing internet marketing in Switzerland and SEO in Switzerland. Users’ browser preference, for whatever reason, seems to remain somewhat more stable than users preference for social media. Internet Explorer seems to be maintaining a strong hold on Switzerland, coming in with a market share of 39.9%. Firefox comes in second place with a market share of 21.94%, with Safari coming in third place at 9.9% and Google Chrome coming in fourth place at 4.51%. The most popular browser version is IE 8.0 (26.44%), followed by Firefox 3.6 (24.6%), and “Other” (12.41%). We at Devenia pride ourselves in our ability to monitor and anticipate market trends, and we feel that if you are pursuing search engine optimization in Switzerland or internet marketing in Switzerland, we should be your first choice!
Search Engine Optimization in Switzerland Tip: One important tip that we would like to share with firms pursuing SEO in Switzerland services is the fact that mobile searching accounts for just 3.6% of all searches in Switzerland, with the remaining 96.4% being accounted for by desktop computers. While it is important to focus on mobile search, as it will undoubtedly only increase in the future, the fact remains that mobile searching still only accounts for a small minority of all searches.
The Final Word Regarding SEO in Switzerland and Internet Marketing in Switzerland
The bottom line is that anything related to technology can change very quickly, and businesses who hire the services of expert search engine optimization in Switzerland firms, such as Devenia, will only increase their chances of moving ahead of the competition.