We search on Google, Bing, Baidu and Yahoo all the time
Devenia’s Search Marketing ( SEM ) Services allow your website to generate sales, leads, provide company information & resources and to help you make more money by taking advantage of Search Engines.
According to a Georgia Tech GVU User Survey, approximately 85 % of businesses being found online, are found with use of Search Engines.
Can you really afford not to take advantage of SEM Techniques to improve Search Engine rankings? Probably not! That’s why Devenia will help you…
What is Search Marketing?
- Devenia works on marketing your site via the major search engines. Google, Bing and Yahoo are the major ones globally, with others like Yandex and Baidu being dominating in their respective countries Russia and China.
- When you, being an internet user, try to find some information, you start from typing the word you are looking for in a search engine of your personal choise. You get many results and most often click on the first page results.
- Search Marketing is all about getting your listing as close to the top of the results as possible, so you will click on our listing.
Have you ever thought why you suffer more often when searching for whatever you are looking for through the Search Engines?
- To answer that question, you should know that it is absolutely not enough that you just have your site published on the internet. Because it will be there alright, but what is the use of having it without any traffic (visitors) on it?! And what this has to do with the search engines, you may think!? Oh, let us tell you it has everything to do with it.. It means that your site does exist but it is invisible because nobody finds it out there. It is just visible to you.
- The important thing for you to realize is that to be found by Internet users you must reach the top positions in Search Engines Results.
- What you need to be aware of here, is that most of the users when they are looking for something on the internet, they just look on the first page of the Search Engines and they don’t try the second page. We won’t be exaggerating if we declare here that they do not even go to check the sites at the bottom of the first page. They just click on the sites which are located on the top of the page.
When you build a site and publish it on the Internet, you want to see some results and get benefits out of it. So how are you going to work on that?
- We are going to answer that question with another question. Do you know what the benefits, profits and privileges are, which you get when you use the search marketing services provided by Devenia?
- The benefits, profits and privileges are huge and beyond your expectations. You get noticed and become visible.
- You get visitors clicking on your site which means increasing your chances in relation to marketing your products or ideas.
The main benefits of search engine marketing
- More incoming backlinks to your website, for better rankings.
- Target the most effective keyword phrases for the market you are targetting and maximum conversion potential.
- Handle your pay-per-click campaign for paid search engine placements (sponsored search engine results).
- And more…
Reasons to hire a professional for SEM?
- Different search engines work in different ways. Each search engine determines how search results will be ranked (or ordered) on their search results pages. There is no “one size fits all” formula to high search engine rankings on the major search engines. To make things even more complicated, the algorithms used to rank sites on each search engine will periodically change, making past SEM work obsolete.
- Professional search engine marketers know what tactics will help you rank well. Not only for one search engine, but for each of the major search engines.
- SEM professionals can tell you what to avoid to reduce risks of having your site penalized by Google or other search engines.
- Professionals stay on top of SEM industry news, and are the first to know about recent or impending changes and can coach you on those changes and how they apply to your site or sites.
- SEM efforts, such as link-building, can be time-consuming. But outsourcing the work to a professional allows you to commit more of your own time to billable client hours or development hours on your websites.
- They know how to research and target the best keyword phrases for your website, audience, traffic and conversion-building needs.
When it comes to our clients, we do not accept less than first positions on the first page of search engines.
Your business growth and prosperity is safe in our hands, we handle it as we handle ours.Search Marketing